Sunday 12 August 2012

Project Nursery: Special Utterly Organised Feature!

Last week I was chatting to one of my lovely readers over at the Facebook Page about the sheer excitement that planning a nursery for a new arrival can bring. It is such a special time in your life, but if you are a chronic organiser like me, it can also be quite stressful if you don't know the gender and it drives you mad!!

I decided that it would be fun to run a little feature on 'Nurseries' on the Blog, as I know that many of my readers are Mum's to be, planning a new space for a second or third bub (or maybe forth!) or just curious to see where Mr B sleeps!! So if you fit in to one of these categories, I hope that you will enjoy this feature on the blog next week.

So what's coming up?

Well during the week I will share my tips for organising and planning a nursery, my colour scheme ideas and give you a little peak in to Mr B's nursery and how it is organised. Of course there will also be that fabulous giveaway from Mor-Stor for an essential item that every nursery or children's room should have - you won't want to miss out on this!! The competition will open tomorrow, so tune in for more details.

I planned my nursery before I even knew what Pinterest was (oh how times have changed!) and I tried to come up with a calming and relaxing space that wouldn't break the budget and was in keeping with the modern feel of our home. I hope that you will enjoy reading about and seeing this little space.

We would love to see your nursery!

I would love to feature any of your nurseries that you completed, or are in the process of working on. If you would like to share with Utterly Organised readers please send your pictures to utterlyorganised@gmail.com, and any pictures received will be featured during the week.

I hope that you will enjoy this special Nursery feature and best of luck for the giveaway!!

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.