Saturday 4 August 2012

Exciting News on the Kmart Dinnerware.....

I do hope that you are having a great weekend!

I am so pleased that so many of you loved the K-Mart Dinnerware items that I featured during the week. I was at Kmart today picking up a few more bowls (a tad obsessed maybe?!) and I noticed the most fabulous thing that I had to share with you all.....



If you love the plates and the side plates (pictured above in 'stone', they come in a dinnerware boxed set with matching bowls (same design as the plates but not like the striped or spotted bowls).

A boxed set of 4 plates, 4 bowls and 4 side plates is only $13!!! This is an absolute steal at just over $1 per piece!! My K-Mart has the sets in teal and in the stone colours.

I wish that I had of discovered this originally (and saved a fair bit!), although I do love the striped bowls....

I was so excited that I rushed home to update you all :-)

Hope you are enjoying your Saturday!

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.