Wednesday 8 August 2012

I have received a Liebster Blog Award!

I was honestly so excited to receive the Liebster Blog Award from the very lovely Leanne over at Organising the Three of Us. Leanne writes one of my very favourite blogs, so when I read that she enjoys reading mine I felt so honoured!! Thank you so much Leanne.

So what on earth is a Liebster Award?


Well to be honest I had no idea either and I am glad that Leanne was able to research it and tell me on her blog!! The aim of the award is to to support and recognise new bloggers on the scene. The new blogger is given a series of questions to allow readers to get to know them a little better and once they have received the award, answered the set questions, they then pass the award on to some new bloggers.

So here it goes.....

The Questions:

1. What is your all time favourite movie?
This would have to be The Notebook. Although I love watching it, I hate it at the same time as it makes me cry so much!

2. Did you finish High School?
I sure did and I managed to go on and complete a double degree at University. I have a Bachelors Degree in Business (Marketing) and a second one in Tourism.

3. What was your first job?
Like most youngsters I started my working life at 14 and 9 months behind the cash register of my local supermarket and actually worked there until I was 21. It was such a great place to work and even now I still see and keep in contact with the friends I made all those years ago.

4. Are you a bit of a hoarder, or do you like to get rid of everything?
I cannot stand clutter or rubbish so I clear out EVERYTHING. My husband tends to be the opposite but I try and keep him in line! Next hard rubbish collection his sports trophy collection must go!!

5. How many children do you have?
I have the one little son - Mr B. It wasn't an easy road to have Mr B and I was also sick throughout the whole pregnancy! I would definitely love to have another baby, I just hope that it is much easier for us next time.


6. Do you have a hobby that you persue?
I try and get to the gym 3 times a week. I love cooking and reading, although I don't get to do the latter as much these days. Blogging is definitely a new hobby for me and I love meeting new 'virtual faces' by the blog and my Facebook page.

7. How old were you when you got your first mobile phone?
My Dad bought me one when I was 18 I think. It was a big old brick, but I thought that it was amazing and that I was really up with the times!

8. How often do you see your friends?
I am so blessed and fortunate that I have a few different circles of friends from different paths of life. I try and catch up with one circle of friends every few weeks as they all mean so very much to me!

9. What 3 words would you use to describe you?
Organised, organised and organised!!

10. Coke or Pepsi?
Believe it or not I don't drink soft drink (nor coffee and tea for that matter!). I stick to water and the occassional champagne :-)

11. What is your favourite piece of clothing you own?
I saved my pennies last year and bought the below French Connection Polar Express Coat as soon as it hit stores. I then found out I was finally pregnant only two weeks later, so I only really had the chance to wear it this year but I just love it!!

My job now is to send this award on to some new bloggers that I would love for you to check out:

1. Organised Home Challenges: This is not strictly a blog but rather a fantastic Facebook page that will help keep you on track with little organising challenges to do at home
2. Just Winging It. Parenting by the seat of my Pants: Mel is currently setting up her blog page, but has just started a Facebook page for you to follow in the interim where she is blogging from at the moment. I think most of us can relate to parenting 'by the seat of our pants' so you will love following Mel and the adventures with her family.
3. I Heart Bargains Australia: This is written by an extremely talented friend and former colleague of mine - Chelsea. If you love bargain shopping, then do yourself a favour and head on over and check out this site. Chelsea has taken the hard work out of scoring the shops for a bargain and brings you the most fabulous finds delivered to your inbox each day, all under $100.

If you have any new blogs that you would like to recommend, or if you have just started one yourself, please let me know the details below as I would love to check them out.

2 comments

  1. LOVE Getting to know you a bit more And your little guy is just adorable Allison xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Sonia, I really appreciate the visit!! Mr B is a cutie, we are both sick at the moment. This is his first little illness so a bit worrying for Mummy xx

      Delete

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.