Monday 2 July 2012

Pajamarama: Lazy Winter Day

After a super busy weekend, I decided that I needed a day to catch my breath again and that a lazy day at home today was in order.

I don’t care much for Winter, give me a warm sunny day any time of the year and I am a happy lass. The only thing I do like about the cooler months is being nice and toasty inside the house when it is bucketing down with rain (and utterly grateful that I don’t have to brave the wet roads during peak hour traffic – thank you maternity leave gods!).

Is there anything more indulgent than spending a wet Monday indoors wearing your pajamas?!

I find it quite therapeutic spending a whole day in my pajamas. I know, it is a bit shameful but sometimes when you feel a bit overwhelmed and exhausted, it is the best medicine.
Image: Victoria's Secret
Now if you are in the market for a gorgeous pair of pajamas that will see you through Winter and in to the warmer months, my pick is the gorgeous Mayfair Cotton Pajamas (pictured above). These divine little things come from the amazing Victoria’s Secret label – renown for all things fabulous in the sleepwear and intimates department.

I have several pairs of these pajamas; I originally purchased them back in 2009 when I went to the States on holidays (and just couldn’t get enough of these stores) and have been ordering online every year since! They are super cozy for Winter and because they are made of cotton, they breathe and are lovely to wear the bottoms teamed with a tank in the warmer months (oh how I cannot wait til Winter is over!). They also come in a stunning array of colours and prints, so you are sure to find one style (or more) that you love! 

The exciting news is that you don’t need to go on a holiday to the States to get Victoria’s Secret stuff (yay!) as they deliver to Australia. The delivery fee can be a bit high, so great idea to see if a friend also wants something from the site and you can split post charges. I noticed that some variants of this style are on sale at the moment for USD$28.99 – bargain – I think that with a bit more maternity leave up my sleeve, a few more pairs might be in order…..

For my lucky readers in the States – I guess you can just pop to your local store – super jealous as I just adore this store chain.

Hope you all enjoyed an easy start to the week as well.

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.