Monday 23 July 2012

Country Road New Season Homewears – Summer is on the Way!!

It is like a breath of fresh air when you clap eyes on your first item of ‘new season’ stock in stores after what seems like the longest Winter – ever! It was to my absolute delight today that I received notification of the new season homewares from Country Road. Not only does it mean that Winter is on the way out, but it also means that all the wintery black in stores will now be replaced with the bright pops of colour that Spring brings....

I adore Country Road homewares and I normally treat myself each year at Christmas/Summer time as I just love the bright summery tones that they use each year. There is something about their collection that always evokes such strong feelings of summertime, beaches, warm weather and lazy, long days – all my favourite things!

When Christmas rolls around, and I am stuck for gift ideas for my dearest girlfriends, I always head for Country Road and can be assured that something from their homewears will fit the Christmas gift list. My girlfriends (4 years on) still rave about the tea towels that I did one year. If you have not experienced a Country Road tea towel – buy one today!! They are such good quality and come in a beautiful array of colous that will really brighten up any kitchen décor. I have quite a few in my collection at home.

So what do I love from the new collection…..
Niklas Teatowel Pack of 3
Well firstly as I said teatowels are always on my list for summer. These lovelies above come as at set of 3 and work out to be less than $9 each and I know that they will last the test of time! 
Ezra, Jeremiah and Ingred Cushions
How divine are these grey toned cushions?! We have a largely neutral grey/palette so these would work fabulously in our living spaces for the warmer months.
Tyron Cushion, Mila Blanket & Audra Cushion
I would contrast the grey cushions with the pop of yellow in the above. I am loving the grey/yellow/aqua combination for the summer months and this is what I am looking to introduce in my home. I am in love with the Mila yellow and white chevron print blanket.

Island Beachtowel
My little man will be turning one over summer, and I am super excited to be taking him to the beach for the first time this year. I think to celebrate the occasion a new beach towel is in order.

Sage Serving Spoon, Kiosk Dip Bowl & Isabeli Grid Placemat
And finally I love the placemats above, they would be perfect for summer barbeques and at $12.95, I think that these in a set of 6, would be an affordable item to have on my Christmas ‘wish list’ this year.


Most products are available instore on online now, with the rest of the products due in store in August. For more of their collection, jump online to visit the Country Road site.

Would love to hear your thoughts on the new collection.


Note: Images have been taken from the Country Road website

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.