Friday 27 July 2012

I am back... and looking better than ever!

I'm back!!!

Firstly a very BIG welcome to all the new followers to the Blog and my Facebook page, I am so thrilled and thankful that you are following Utterly Organised.

As you can see the blog has been revamped, a sincere thank you to Jessica at Lilipop Designs, it is looking fantastic don't you think?

Apologies that things have been a bit quiet from me on the blogging front this week. I wanted to wait until the blog makeover was complete and also my husband has been on holidays this week. Having him home this week has been just wonderful.

Although we didn't go away, we spent time together at home as a little family of three, something that we have not done since Mr B was born back in December (and that wasn't the most relaxing of times!!). We were blessed with a week of beautiful sunny Melbourne weather, definitely out of character for this time of year. We have eaten out, slept in, watched dvd's and taken long walks as a family. I have had a week off housework, the gym and cooking and I feel very recharged.

We have all enjoyed the lazy days at home and enjoying our precious time together with our son before he grows up and doesn't want to spend any time with us at all!! Mr B is now 7 months old and he is just loving sitting up and playing at the moment. As they say, time flies when you are having fun, and my little man is growing up way too quickly for my liking.

7 Months already- getting cuter by the day!
This week has also been productive on the project front. I have managed to get stuck in to quite a few projects that I have had on my 'to do' list for quite some time. I cannot wait to share with you what I have been up to via the Blog shortly....

Hope you all had a wonderful week, it truly is so nice to be back!

2 comments

  1. Loving the blog makeover! It looks fab. And pleased to read that you've had a relaxing week with your family. Sometimes a holiday at home is the best holiday to have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kirsten!! It was really lovely and although I would have loved cocktails on a beach in Hawaii, this was up there :-) Hope you've had a great week. Organising and vodka are my two favourite things xx

      Delete

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.