Monday 16 July 2012

Howards Storage World Free $20 Voucher!

For lovers of Howards Storage World – and let’s face it who doesn’t love their ideas and products to be utterly organised – I have great news for you.....

Howards’ have their own loyalty club - Howards Inspirations – that you can join free for a whole swag of benefits. Currently if you sign up to this loyalty program, they are giving you a free $20 – yes $20 - as a welcome gift to spend in one of their amazing stores in Australia!!! Believe it or not I have not been a member until NOW!!

Some of the other benefits of joining are birthday vouchers, free entry to VIP events and organising workshops (yes please!) and member exclusive offers and competitions. More information and their terms and conditions can be found online.

For those not familiar with this store, Howards’ sell a huge array of organisational and space saving products for your home and even office too! With stores right around Australia, there is bound to be one close to you that you can redeem this fabulous offer at.

There are also stores in New Zealand, Ireland, India, Spain, Philippines and Singapore for my lovely readers in these countries (unfortunately the joining offer may not apply to you, please check your local website).

To take advantage of this offer (I am not sure how long it will last), please click here.

Here are just a few of the things that I will be checking out in store this week to spend my $20 on….

9 piece Large Drawer Organiser @ $19.95

Over Cabinet Sponge Caddy @$19.95

Undershelf Baket @ $19.95
Hope you manage to join up and enjoy a freebie. My local store also has 20% off at the moment – so I am going to get a bit more bang for my (free) buck! Doesn’t get much better than that!!

Would love to hear what you buy for your $20….

Note: Please note that I am no way affiliated with (although I’d love to be!) with Howards Storage World nor am I being paid to comment on this promotion. Images have been taken from the Howards Storage World e-store.

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.