Thursday 7 June 2012

Welcome to Utterly Organised!

Welcome!

My name is Allison and I am the face behind Utterly Organised. 

I simply love to organise and be organised!  

I live in Melbourne, Australia and operate and manage my own small business ‘Utterly Organised’ which focuses on Lifestyle and Business Organisation, Event Design and Styling.


I have many years of varied work experience including working as a Travel Consultant and a Sales and Marketing Executive in the Tourism industry. I have extensive experience as an Executive Assistant to various high profile Directors in large global organisations such as BMW, Nestle and ABB. 

I have also worked as an Event Manager in London. This amazing opportunity allowed me to create and manage large scale events for Hollywood Film Premieres and events for Royal and Celebrity clients.  

In late 2011 my life changed when I became a first time Mum to a gorgeous little boy, this has been my most exciting job to date!  

My loves include organising (of course!), my family, friends, my business, shopping and I have a real weakness for baking sweet treats.

My blog will cover all of my loves, my life and along the way I hope to inspire you to be Utterly Organised!

To get that Utterly Organised feeling, simply send me an email and let me know how I can help.


I would love to hear from you!

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.