Sunday 17 June 2012

I Heart Pinterest

Now I think that I might be a bit slow on the up take of this fad as well, but I am utterly in love with Pinterest!! I know - where have I been hiding for the past year?

For those who are not familiar with this fabulous tool (I only discovered it last week!), Pinterest is a virtual pin board that allows users to share and organise all of their ideas, information and inspiration that they find on the internet.

Users are also able to search and browse ‘boards’ from other members and share their inspiration and add these to their own boards – genius!!

If you are embarking on a new project – wedding, new baby, renovation or redecoration anyone?! – then this will be your new best friend too!  This tool is just fabulous as it allows me to share some ideas with one of my fabulous clients on the project that we are working on together.

There are some amazing ideas to be found for organising your home on this Site and I will be sure to try and capture these on my 'boards' to share with you.

I could honestly spend an entire day on this thing if it was not for a 6 month old little man that needs my attention….

If you are interested in checking out or following me on Pinterest, please follow the link below:


In love with Pinterest too? Would love to hear your thoughts!

Look for the Pininterest Icon!

2 comments

  1. Pinterest is a really good resource for ideas. Curating ideas for future projects was never so much fun before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Messy, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and comment. I totally agree with you, it is so inspiring to get ideas for projects and events. I could honestly spend 24 hours straight on that thing and not get bored!!

      Delete

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.