Monday 26 October 2015

My Visit to the Myer 2015 Christmas Giftorium

One of my favourite things about being a blogger (apart from you fabulous readers) is being invited to some pretty special events every now and then! And last Friday I was absolutely chuffed to be invited to attend the Myer 2015 Christmas Giftorium Launch right here in Melbourne. It is no secret that I absolutely adore all things Christmas, so needless to say this event was right up my alley!
 
So what is the Giftorium?

Well in a nutshell, it is a magical little Christmas Kingdom designed to make your Christmas shopping a cinch! You see Myer have created a gifting experience like no other across all of their stores nationally.

In each store you will find seven gifting themes including:

  • For Her
  • For Him
  • Tech Gurus
  • Kids Cubby (for Kids)
  • Paws Corner (for Pets)
  • Stocking Fillers, and
  • Food Fanatic




This really does make shopping so much quicker and easier for your loved ones! Within each designated section there are an array of gifts to suit every budget and taste.

In addition to these gifting themes, Myer has introduced a few little areas where you can create unique and personalised gifts too. Here you can do everything from having bathrobes, towels and Christmas stockings embodied to having a wallet embossed. For the sweet tooth you can have a jar of Nutella personalised with your name (yes please!) and for the kids a Peanuts or Mr Men/Little Miss Cartoon print personalised too.


While you are wandering around the store, you are greeted by amazing displays, friendly (and helpful) staff and some fabulous in store activities.



I have to say that the amazing Star Wars display was well loved by Mr B!


A BIG thank you for Kids Business for inviting us to attend this event. Miss C clearly loved the Nutella doughnuts on offer...


And Me? Well I just loved getting my selfie (and mitts on) Kris Smith :-)

 
If you have no plans next month, then you must head to the Myer Melbourne Official Launch for customers on Saturday 14th of November. X Factor winner Dami I'm and Hi-5 will be there to celebrate too.  I'll be definitely heading back in once the Myer Windows are open and Santa is back in town - cannot wait!
 

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.