Monday 12 October 2015

Collette Dinnigan Comes to Aldi with a Limited Edition Girls Range....

As soon as I saw the Aldi Catalogue with Collette Dinnigan splashed across the cover, my heart literally skipped a beat! To say I was excited was an extreme understatement...
 
 
The Aldi range is a limited edition and you can bet your bottom dollar that it is going to be popular (set your alarms for this one!). Prices start at just $14.99 - so cheap!!!
 
The divine little range consists of Day Dresses, Party Dresses, Special Occasion Dresses, Sets and Separates, Hats, Sleepwear and Swimwear too. In fact the only thing they seem to be missing is my size - my goodness I would love some of these things for me!!!
 
Here are a few of the things on my list...
 







A lot of the range starts at size 3 onwards, so I plan to pop some goodies away (if I get any!!) for next summer for Miss C who is in size 2 at the moment.
 
You can view the rest of the range and the catalogue here.
 
The range goes on sale this Wednesday 14th of October and I think that there will be people queuing up first thing - will you be? What is on your list? Love you to share what you do end up with over on my Facebook page.
 

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.