Wednesday 3 October 2012

Organising your take out menus and paperwork with Martha...

For those who follow my Facebook Page, you will know that I was SUPER excited to be sent some of the new Martha Stewart range by Officeworks to try out in my own home last week. I will be reviewing some of the range very soon, however as I missed out on a Cheap & Cheerful Tuesday post yesterday, I could not resist including one of the items in the range that in my view is a must have and is a bargain buy...

This item from the range is called a 'Vertical Pocket' and my goodness it has to be one of the most wonderful paper organising tools to have in your home! Not to mention the fact that it is in my signature aqua blue colour that I love so much.
Source: Officeworks
This handy little pocket comes with push pins (in a gorgeous silver) and the size makes them ideal to house up to a very generous 50 items of paper. They are perfect to pin in to a cork board and because they look so pretty, you could even affix these right to your walls in your kitchen, study or anywhere you like!

Our cork board has been looking a little bit on the cluttered side, so I was glad of a bit of 'Martha' intervention with this little pocket.

We went from.....


To this......


Yes it really is the same corkboard! Like it or hate it, we all seem to accumulate those take away menus that we can never really find a nice 'home' for. Well if you are after an organising solution for this common problem, this in my opinion is the master of sorting and organising these for you! I was able to fit all of my menus in this pocket along with a few bills and other items of paperwork.

At $11.99 a piece, this is an organisers dream!! Thank you Officeworks!!

More of the range will be featured very soon and the giveaway to win yourself some Martha Stewart goodies from your local Officeworks will kick off this Friday. If you haven't already entered the Week 2 giveaway to win the fabulous cookbook by Nigella Lawson, don't forget to do so here.

Has anyone seen or purchased any of the range at Officeworks? Love to hear your thoughts.

Disclaimer: Product was provided to me free of charge by Officeworks. The opinions expressed in this piece are solely my own and have not been influenced by any way by Officeworks or any affiliates.

6 comments

  1. I love the colour and idea but I put all of my T/Amenus in a flat A4 flexible folder with the see thru inserts and it stays out of sight in our bottom kitchen drawer, maybe a folder in the pocket wouldvlook even nicer - just a thought :-) is still light weight so should hold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to write to me.

      Kind regards,

      Allison

      Delete
  2. Oh how I love this new range!!! We have a little folder for our takeout menus but I would love this to help "catch" the mail, or one for each childs bits of paper, or...I am sure I could think of something!!!! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi My Pigeon Pair,

      Thank you for your comments. You would LOVE this pocket!! Don't forget to pop back tomorrow to enter the Officeworks giveaway x

      Delete
  3. I was looking for these online like two weeks ago and I was trying to convince Staples in the US to ship to me lol. Love Martha Stewart Stuff. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sonia,

      Thanks for stopping by!! Hope you manage to get to Officeworks and pick up some goodies x

      Delete

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.