Thursday 11 October 2012

Martha Stewart Range at Officeworks: A Little Review of Organising Heaven...

For those that caught my post last week, you will know that I was so fortunate to be sent a few of the items from the new Martha Stewart range by Officeworks. When I read about the announcement on the range I went in to complete meltdown, as if there was ever going to be a study and home organising range designed for me (I wish) it would look exactly the way that this one does!!
Source: Officeworks

I have already featured an item from the range on the blog - the vertical pocket - which you can read about here if you missed it. This post today is designed to share (and quite frankly show off) a few more pieces that I was lucky to be sent from the full range of 45 amazing pieces.



The first item is this stack and fit small item holder (comes with lid). It retails for $6.99 and it is designed to fit and organise all of your office odds and sods like paperclips and elastic bands in each of the four compartments. I actually am going to be using this little number in my bathroom drawer to sort out my hair elastics and bobby pins (is it just me or do these things seem to breed?). That is what I love about this range is that so many items are multi-purpose!




Next up were a few things to write on, namely the magnetic note pad ($2.99) and a spiral notebook ($6.99). I love a good list to keep me on track and organised. The notepad is a perfect size for me to carry round in my bag with me, I usually take a notepad with me when I hit the shops so that I make sure that I am ticking off every last thing that I am needing to do. I find it just so difficult to get out and about with a little one some most days and I cannot just pop back up to the shops should I forget something, so lists are a must for me!

I won't buy a list pad now unless it has a magnetised back (as they seem to go missing otherwise) and so I was delighted when I saw the big fat magnet on the back. You could use this for your shopping list and pop it on the fridge too.


The pack of 36 kitchen labels is ideal for labelling little jars, bottles or containers. They are also condensation resistant so you can use these on drink bottles too - bonus! You can also use these in your dishwasher and freezer, so I am planning to pop these on some of my frozen goods so that I know what date they have been stored on. I can often forget just how long I have had that batch of muffins or cake sitting there, so these will be a life saver for me!

Also in the range is some permanent adhesive no iron clothing labels ($7.99). I don't really have a need for these just yet, but boy in a few short years I will be buying these by the bucket load with little boys notorious for losing and leaving stuff behind - am I right?!



 I am still in the process of setting up my family Command Centre and these 3 items will definitely be centre stage when I do implement it. The first is a dry erase weekly planner ($7.99) which would be perfect for popping on your fridge if you don't have a little command centre set up at home. There are some removable colour coding labels ($5.49) that would be brilliant to use to organise kids chores or activities in conjunction with the planner (I am reserving the pretty blue for me!).

The final little item is the dry erase important numbers adhesive ($7.99). This allows you space to pop all of the important and handy numbers in to the one space so that if an emergency was to hit, you don't need to rifle through you mobile just to get the number of your local doctor or vet. Because we use the 'grandparents' on a frequent basis to mind our precious Mr B, this list would be a great help for them by the home phone or on the fridge in case of any emergencies etc.

So there you have it, a small but brilliant sample of what is on offer in the range. There are some fabulous home and office organisation tools at some truly amazing prices. I am heading back to my local store as there were a few other items in the range that I have my eye on, namely the chalkboard labels and the large stackable boxes. You can view and even purchase the range online too.

Don't forget if you'd like to organise your home, study or office with some of the range the very generous Officeworks have given me one $100 gift card for one very lucky reader. So head on over to enter here and remember the competition ends tomorrow (Friday 12th October 2012), so don't miss out!!

I love to review and try new products, so if you have a product or service that you feel would be a great fit for me or my wonderful readers, please feel free to contact me at utterlyorganised@gmail.com for further information.

2 comments

  1. OOh im loving those freezer labels! They could work well in my pantry. And reasonably priced range too. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel, I know they are such a good price!! There are some other sized labels in the range too (not featured by me) that also might work well for your pantry too. Hope you are having a great week x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.