Thursday 18 October 2012

Guest Blogger - Mama Stylista: How to Wear Lace like A Duchess!

I hope you enjoyed the guest post by the amazing Chelsea at I Heart Bargains earlier on in the week, if you missed it you can still catch it right here. Today I am so excited to feature another amazing blogger - Mama Stylista.

Mama Stylista is a Mother, Stylist, Presenter and Blogger with over 15 years experience in fashion having worked as a model, fashion buyer and stylist. Mama Stylista is also a trained TV presenter and host. Originally from London and now living in Sydney, Australia with her husband and son, 'Mama Stylista' was born in May 2012 to combine her two loves (excluding her husband of course) Motherhood & Fashion!

Over at the blog (and Facebook page) you will find fashion tips and finds, 'What I Wore' posts, Reviews, Competitions and so much more. Mama Stylista regularly blogs at Parenting Australia and has a column in Eastern Suburbs paper ‘Latte Life’ - what a busy and talented little lady!! I feel so blessed that she is my guest blogger today offering up her on trend advice and fabulous fashion finds....

How to Wear Lace like A Duchess!


Image Credit
Image Credit
Image Credit
   
Lace is a big trend for summer but unfortunately it is very tricky to wear! You can get it very, very wrong but Duchess Kate manages to get it right every time. Here are some dresses I found to help you wear lace like a Duchess.













                                               










Ladylike Lace-wearing Tips
  • Wear neutral colours, nothing garish
  • Knee length hem-lime
  • No Cleavage
  • Hair in up-do or partially up
  • Minimal jewellery
  • Accessorize with a clutch and nude pumps
Disclaimer: I did not receive any payment for this post. All opinions are my own.


Be sure to check out Mama Stylista's blog and also Facebook page for some more fabulous inspiration. Thank you so much for being such an amazing guest, now excuse me while I head over to check out that little number from Witchery....

PS: Don't forget to enter the Benjibox shoe organiser giveaway that is running this week, you can pop over and place your entry right here. Good luck!

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.