Sunday 13 March 2016

Planning Mr T's Baptism and a look at past celebrations...

Definitely feeling very utterly unorganised when it comes to the planning of Mr T's Baptism which is a mere few weeks away - time to get my skates on for sure! I have settled on a theme at least, so stay tuned for more details...
 
Til then, I thought I would take a trip back down memory lane and show you what I did for my other two in case you missed it all those years ago. This is Miss C's Baptism way back in 2014 (sounds forever ago!).
 

 
 
This was themed ' Glitter and Lace' and for the full blog post and more pics please feel free to browse here and here.
 
And also Mr B's Baptism Celebration way back in 2012...
 
 

 
This one was Peter Rabbit in case you cannot tell! For more pics and the details for this celebration, you can check out the posts here and here. This was one of my very first (and in-experienced tables, can't you tell?!)
 
And while I am at it, I had better get sharing Miss C's first birthday party (I still can't believe I haven't blogged it either!) - she is only two now after all...
 
Loads of posts to catch up on!!
 

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.