Thursday 17 March 2016

Easter Gifts for my 3...

I have to say that this year the array of Easter goodies has been AMAZING! In every single store that I walk in to - Kmart, Coles, Aldi - you name it - I have been absolutely spoilt for choice when it comes to finding cute Bunny goodies.
 
Each year for Easter I try and get the kids a few little bunny themed Autumn Essentials such as PJ's, Socks, Slippers - whatever they need for the cooler weather ahead!
 
During the lead up to Easter, I also treat the kids with new Easter books, colouring books and craft activities. Target and Kmart are my two 'go to' places for these and typically I get these on clearance at the end of Easter and pop away for next year. By doing this last year, I have ended up with Bunny Mask kits and Easter Egg painting sets that were only 20c a set!

The kids only get a teeny tiny bit of chocolate for Easter (obviously not Mr T!) and this year we'll be doing a small Easter Egg hunt at home for the first time.
 
My three will each have their own wire basket for their non chocolate gifts. These little wire baskets are the best and make great shopping baskets in the playroom after Easter is over.
 

Easter Baskets: Kmart

And this is what each one will have inside...
 

Mr B:


Bunny PJ's: Cotton On Kids


Easter Stickers: Coles Supermarkets

 
Bunny Socks: Seed
 

Miss C:

 
Bunny PJ's: Cotton On
 
Bunny Socks: Seed

 
Bunny Hair Clips: Seed
 
 

Mr T:

 
 
Guess How Much I Love You Puppet Book: Kmart


Bunny Pull Back Toy: Seed


Bunny Sock Set: Seed


Bunny PJ's: Target

 
Bunny Bib: Country Road
 
 

Each one will also have the Coles Peter Rabbit feeding set and cutlery set too - such a bargain at $10 and $5 each!
 
 
 
If you follow me over on Facebook and Instagram, you will have noticed that I am a bit Easter obsessed. So if you would like some Easter gift and decorating ideas, feel free to scroll these two pages/accounts, I have been sharing loads!!
 
What is on the shopping list for your kids this Easter?!

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.