Monday 7 September 2015

Miss C's Nursery is in Little One Mag!!

Finally I can announce that Miss C's nursery has been featured in my very favourite magazine - Little One Mag!!

If you picked up the latest edition (Issue 15) and thought you saw a familiar face amongst the pages, then you weren't dreaming, it is us!

Here is a sneak peek...

 
 
I am absolutely thrilled beyond words!

Now that it has been featured, it means that I can finally put Miss C's nursery space up on the blog to show you all.

And to celebrate being in the magazine, I have a guest post coming up with tips on personalising your own nursery or children's room. Not to mention a little giveaway with a few of my favourite pieces in the room too (yes that amazing sequin cushion that you all love) - stay tuned!!

Did you see us in the magazine?!
 

4 comments

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.