Thursday 3 September 2015

It's a BOY!!!

Yes a BOY!!

I was right!!
 
Although I am sure that this is old news if you follow me over on Facebook and Instagram.
 
Our baby boy (Mr T) arrived in to the world just over 3 weeks ago now (hence the blogging silence!) on Monday 10th August weighing in at 9 pounds and 2 ounces. He was delivered by c-section at 39 weeks on the dot, so goodness knows what he (and I) would have weighed in at with another week under our belts... The doctors were right though in saying that he would be a decent size!
 
So the girls clothing quickly went back to the shops (thanks hubby) and I was pleased that I was organised this time with clothes for our baby boy on the ready (thanks Mum).
 
We have been settling in at home now for a few weeks and Mr T has been pretty good (the other two - monsters!!). But Mr T rarely cries, sleeping pretty well (but the other two are waking us up!) and puts up with being kissed, poked and prodded by his super proud big brother and little sister. I am sure everything will change soon and I can kiss that easy-going baby state goodbye.
 
Hubby is home until next week (dreading him going back to work) and I am going to have to face up to life with 3 kids, 3 and under home with me!!
 
Oh and here he is...
 

Look at all that hair - no wonder I had that chronic heartburn!!

A big thank you to the amazing Sam at Knox Portrait Photography for once again capturing the most amazing newborn pics for us!

Lastly I wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you for all of the messages and comments that I received on his arrival, it made me feel very special indeed.
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.