Tuesday 15 September 2015

Cheap & Cheerful Tuesday: Awesome Aldi Spring Outdoor Buys for the Kiddies!!

Two days of hot Melbourne weather (back to Winter today mind you) and I am all inspired about being outdoors and lazy days in the sun!!
 
My kids absolutely love to be outdoors playing, which suits me to a tee because it means far less to clean up inside!
 
This year I am going to invest some time and coin in our backyard by purchasing the kiddos Christmas gifts that can be used outdoors. When I saw this weeks Aldi catalogue, it seemed to darn good not to share as there are some amazing outdoor buys for the kids at great prices.
 
Here are a few of my faves...
 

Outdoor Setting

 
Aldi $79.99
 
Picked this up last year and still absolutely adore it! When the dog isn't stealing food from it, the kids enjoy eating lunch out here on sunny days.
 
 

Cubby House

Aldi $79.99
Every backyard needs a cubby! This is a great little budget option if you want to test the waters on how much your kids will use a cubby before making an investment in to a more expensive wooden version.

Gardening Tools 

Aldi $29.99

Aldi $9.99

Aldi $24.99
Hate gardening - then why not put the kids to work?! Only joking!!!

I love the cute range of planter beds (different styles available), tool kits and the outdoor garden appliances (others available).

Mr B follows his Daddy around with his lawnmover (which has almost had it), so I can see that he would adore this chainsaw set.

Trampoline


Aldi $139
I am BEGGING my husband to let me allow Santa to drop one of these off at our place on the 25th of December! For some reason he is a bit hesitant about the old trampoline set, but I know it would keep the kids amused for hours - enough said...
 
This one is a 6 foot (is that a decent size for a few kids?) and a great price.


You can check out more of this weeks catalogue right here. Also loving the party buys on sale this week too!!  Anything on your list this week?

2 comments

  1. Take great pride in our reliability Soil and mulch and buyer assistance, two regions of utmost importance when doing a building task. We offer you normal upgrades so that you constantly know in which any project depend on and we will probably be accessible to answer questions that occur.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.