Tuesday 7 April 2015

Bargain of the Week: Chambray Shirt Dress from Mix Apparel

Well daylight savings is over (sob, sob) and Autumn is really in full swing here in Melbourne (though I don't even feel like we had a summer!). And with the cooler days, I am turning my attention to my Autumn Wardrobe... 
 
First up is a dress that will see me through so many days like today - not hot, but not cold. And believe it or not, I found it doing my weekly grocery shop at Coles....
 

To Buy and Image Source
I love me a shirt dress and this chambray number ticks all the boxes for me:
 
- Knee length
- Flattering Fit
- Waist Tie
- Comfy
- Dress up or down
- Sleeves that can be rolled up or worn down
- Super great price!!
 
The dress retails for $29, but I nabbed it for $19 during a recent denim promotion - SO cheap! Especially when it looks very similar to a Country Road number that I have lusted after for months...


To Buy and Image Source

But the Mix Apparel number at $29 is a far cry from the $149.00 Country Road price tag -glad that I resisted it!!
 
New to the shirt dress caper?! Definitely worth a shot, it truly is so flattering to wear.
 
Breastfeeding? This dress is an absolute winner for you too and very forgiving on the post bub body - trust me!!
 
Oh and if you have a 'Mini Me' in your life, you can get her this super cute Target Chambray dress (with leggings) for only $22.00.

To Buy and Image Source
I love a bit of Mother/Daughter Matchy Match don't you?!!


 
 

2 comments

  1. I always love your bargain finds! This one is awesome. I found the Coles that stock Mix Aparrel and went got myself this dress. Love it love it love it!!!! Keep them coming,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment Nicole. I always share a lot more on my Instagram and Facebook too - so hopefully you catch these on these pages too :-)

      Will definitely keep sharing, I LOVE a good bargain x

      Delete

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.