Friday 3 October 2014

Missoni for Target Range

Oh how I love it when Target brings out a 'Designers for Target' range and the Missoni Range is no exception.
 
If you have missed it, Target Australia are bringing to our sunny shores a limited edition Missoni Collection. This exclusive range will only be in selected Australian stores - you can read all about the locations here - and I believe online too. I am a bit excited as my two locals are on the list - yay!!
 
The collection is available from next Wednesday 8th of October - so set your alarm clock and mark the date in your diary if you are keen to check it out!
 
The range is quite comprehensive (and varied) and features clothing for Ladies, Men and Babies and Kids. There is also swimwear, accessories and even footwear too.
 
There is also a vast Home and Lifestyle section that even extends to a pet bowl and two styles in a dog collar and lead set!
 
You can check out the full range and make a 'wish list' right here before these go on sale later next week.
 
Here are a few things on my list...
 
Baby Feeding Set $30.00

Placemat and Napkin Set $35.00

Dog Collar & Lead Set $25.00

Women's Wrap Dress $79.00

Women's Scarf $49.00

Women's Chemise $59.00

Baby Girl Nappy Pant Set $20.00

Girls Bathers Set $30.00
 
 
As usual, more on the list for Miss C than for me! But oh my, wouldn't that feeding set make an amazing baby shower gift?
 
I find it so hard to read these 'Designer' ranges. They either sell out like hotcakes, or the stock sticks around til it is so heavily reduced and you kick yourself for paying full price. What do you think will happen this time? Do you have your eye on anything?
 
Please note this post is not sponsored, but I would happily accept my wish list for free if you read this Target - I wish!! :-)
 

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.