Wednesday 29 October 2014

Project Cubby House: What is it all about?


So you're looking for a cubby house?! It can be just about as confusing as buying a real house can't it?
 
Well if you know you want a cubby for your little ones, but don't know where the heck to start, then I hope that you will find my Project Cubby House series a great help over the next week.

If you follow me on Facebook, you will have seen me post a few sneak peeks at the Tuff Cubby house that we have been putting together recently - I cannot wait to show you it all finished!
 
During this series I will be:
 
- Reviewing the Tuff Cubbies Havana Cubby House
 
- Showing you a Step by Step guide on what is involved to take this from a pile of wood panels to a backyard masterpiece!
 
- The Step by Step guide will also cover:

*Building a base
*How to paint
*Just how easy it is (or not) to complete
*How long you are going to need to complete the project
 
- Sharing budget friendly ideas to decorate your finished cubby as well as sharing my completed cubby house of course!
 
I also have a very special (and exclusive) reader offer to purchase a Tuff Cubby for yourself. So if you are in the market for a cubby for Chrissie time, you won't want to miss this!
 
And there will also be a wee little giveaway to win some amazing little things to furnish your own cubby too.
 
As always, if there is something specific that you want me to cover during my posts, please feel free to email, private message or simply comment below...
 

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.