Thursday 4 September 2014

Project Extension: Weeks 5, 6 & 7 - We have a Frame!

As you may have guessed from the title - we have a frame!!
 


 
But this was up super quick - in less than two days in fact! And this was also back at the start of 5 week. So you may be wondering what else has been done in the space of almost 3 weeks... The truth is... not a lot!
 
We are a little bit disappointed that the builders have not been on site here for almost three weeks now. Sure I understand that builders have other jobs to work on simultaneously, but I think that a 3 week hiatus may be stretching the friendship a bit... well a lot.
 
During this little break, we have been trying to lock in the final colour choice for the exterior colours - the render and also the colour for the roof respray. A BIG thank you to all of those on my Facebook Page that gave me some advice here. It was because of you that we managed to select a roof colour that I had not even heard of, so thank you!!
 
Here's hoping for a bit more progress in week 8. Though for now, I am enjoying still sleeping in our bedroom and in our own bed.
 
 

1 comment

  1. 3 weeks. Yep I'd be mad too. I am sure we waited for our roof plumber to put on the roof for longer than that though.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.