Monday 1 September 2014

A few Cheap & Cheerful Spring Buys...

Well the sun was shining here in Melbourne over the weekend, it was such a gorgeous taste of Spring.
 
Of course now that Spring is officially here today (yay!), Melbourne is back to being Winter again!!
 
While the sun was out, I did a quick little trip to my very favourite store - Kmart - yesterday and picked up a few bargain Spring buys...
 
 
I know that so many of you love K-Mart (and bargains) just as much as me, so I thought I would share a few of my buys...
 
Pom Pom Scarf: $10.00.
I loved the navy spot and floral pattern print on this one. Can definitely see me teaming this up with one of my 456,897 navy and white striped tops and dresses!
 
Shoes: $17.00 (reduced from $25.00).
I live in Nude Patent leather flats and a comfy and cute pair is super hard to come by. Am wondering if I should have purchased two and stashed a pair away?!
 
Wallet: $9.00 (reduced from $12.00).
This was my absolute favourite buy of the day. My Kate Spade Polka Dot wallet kicked the bucket after a very short life - sob, sob.
This wallet is the perfect, size, shape, colour and price. I was fully expecting to pay the $12 and it scanned at $9 - it was meant to be!!
 
Hat: $9.00.
Every year without fail I pick up a new straw hat number from K-Mart. These are perfect for lazy afternoons in the backyard with the kiddos or trips to the beach or park.
 
All up $45.00 for 4 essential Spring Items - very happy with that.
 
Next up is a few new Spring clothes...
 
What is on your shopping list for Spring? Anyone else find that they do all of their shopping for kids, but neglect themselves?!

2 comments

  1. I love Kmart too especially when it scans cheaper than the price tag (this happens heaps so i always scan before I get to the register). I badly need a new purse. Cute shoes too. I love nude shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalie - thank you so much for the comments - I hope that you are well! Isn't it the BEST feeling?!

      Delete

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.