Thursday 25 February 2016

Interior Secrets: Melbourne Furniture Warehouse Sale

{Post brought to you in conjunction with Interior Secrets}
 
Now if there is one thing you can count on from me, it is that I can most definitely sniff out a bargain from a mile away! If you are in Melbourne, the Interior Secrets Furniture Warehouse sale is set to be a bargain hunters paradise if you are in the market for some gorgeous new furniture for your abode.
 
 

What's on Offer?

 
Up to an amazing 70% (that is not a typo!!) off samples and their ex-display stock!
 

When?

 
The sale kicks off next Thursday 3rd March and finishes up on Sunday 6th March 2016.
 
I can see the bargains getting snapped up pretty quick on the Thursday when the doors open, so I would be doing a bit of a detour after school/kinder pick up or perhaps use a little bit of sick leave that day... cough, cough....
 
 

Where?

 
Interior Secrets HQ over at 80 East Derrimut Crescent, Derrimut
Google Map Info can be accessed here
 
 
For more information simply head over to the Warehouse Facebook Event Page here.
 
 
 
 
If you do get along, love you to pop some pictures on my Facebook Page or tag me over on Instagram with the bargains you have picked up - enjoy!!
 


 

1 comment

  1. Thanks for sharing this deal! I don't think I'll be down in Melbourne, but l should really get my bum out there to start looking for a good storage cupboard for my entryway! Maybe I'll head to the local store and take a look!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.