Tuesday 23 December 2014

Miss C's Christening: Part 2 - Touch of Glitter & Lace Dessert Table

As I prepare to finish up blogging for the year, I knew that I had to finally get the post out for part #2 of Miss C's Christening. After all part #1 made it debut on the blog waaaayyy back in October.... so blaming the extension for that!! 
 
If you have forgotten what the heck part #1 looked like, then you can read up on it here.
 
Now on to part #2, a look at the Dessert Table that I put together for the day.
 
 
After doing events for my little man for the past 2 years, I was a bit excited to finally be able to plan a girly event for our baby girl!
 
 
 

I adore polka dots (no secret there!) and pink and gold, so the theme was super easy for me to decide upon for our baptism celebration.

I teamed pink and white with accents of gold glitter and lace for a soft but feminine baptism table.

Our intimate family event was scheduled for Morning Tea time, so we had a selection of morning tea sweet treats for our close family and friends who came along to celebrate.

 





 
Of course it is never too early for candy, and we had some on the table to thank our sweet guests for sharing our day!

 

Vendor Credits

 
All Cake Stands, Tables, Cloth, Candy Jars, Props and Vases are available to hire through my little Event Hire business - Utterly Organised Events.
The stunning cake is by Jessie Lee Cakes
The Chocolate Éclairs, Cookies, Mini Cupcakes and Cakepops are by Sweet Creations by Sharms
The Macarons are by Bespoke Cakes - Viv seriously makes THE BEST macs in Melbourne!!
All other food items were created by me (or good old fashioned Coles in the case of the doughnuts!!)
Printed Material by Memories are Sweet.
Styling, set up, photography and flowers also by UtterlyOrganised Events
 
And with January just around the corner, I am madly working away on Miss C's 1st birthday party (can you believe it is one year already?!) with the amazing Ally from Mint Imprint. I cannot wait to share this with you - promise not to make you wait 3 months like this time - haha!! 
 

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.