Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Wishes 2014

I for one cannot believe just how quickly 2014 has flown - can you?!
 
And what a year...
 
The year definitely started out with one SUPER huge surprise, our gorgeous Miss C (who I was 100% convinced was a boy) arrived in January.
 
 
 
After quite a number of struggles to get here, I just feel so blessed to have two gorgeous kiddies in my life.

Adjusting to two kids was definitely challenging at times this year, but I definitely think that this was also compounded by the fact that we embarked on a 4 month extension project that took almost double that time to complete!
 
 
 
The extension definitely zapped a lot of time and energy this year, but it has definitely been worth it as we put the finishing touches on our family home over the summer holidays. I cannot wait to share with you all of the final progress shots and the room reveals next year, what a project it has been!!
 
It was definitely a year for BIG birthday's this year, Mr B turned 3 this month and my Mum is 70 next week - happy birthday Mum!!
 
I spent many, many hours this year planning a big surprise party for my Mum, which we held earlier this month and boy was it worth it to see her face. Not sure if it was sheer terror, or a big surprise, but she definitely wasn't expecting the soiree that she had.
 
This is likely to be my final post for the year, so I wanted to thank each and every one of you for checking in and taking the time to read my blog, follow my Facebook or Instagram accounts this year. I cannot tell you just how much it means to be to have you here!
 
I started out this blog as a way of having some contact with the 'outside' world, after leaving the workforce in 2011 (to have Brodie). In that time, I have 'met' the most amazing readers and I absolutely love reading your emails, comments, shopping buys and your questions each week. It really has lead to so many different opportunities and friendships, and I thank each of you for being part of that.
 
I sincerely wish each and every one of you a safe and happy Christmas and New Year, and really hope that you will stick around to see what 2015 has in store.
 
Til then....
 
 


 

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.