Monday 7 July 2014

Always doing things Twice and a Peek at Miss C's Nursery...

One of my most frustrating (and dare I say, expensive) habits that I possess, is that I am prone to changing my mind... I say this in the context of almost anything that I do around our house.
 
To illustrate my point, I have been guilty of politely 'suggesting' to hubby that he needed to re-tile our bathroom after changing 'our' (okay I mean - mine!) mind on the colour he had put up (after 4 days of work mind you). Yes a few harsh words were exchanged then, but happy wife happy life and all that jazz!
 
Finalising Miss C's nursery has been quite a challenge for Mrs Doing Things Twice, as I have changed my mind a zillion times on the darn Polka Dot wall. I have gone from mid grey 3 inch dots....
 
 
To adding in a scattering of 3 inch Pink Dots....
 
 
Before settling on Pale Grey Small dots (see small dot on far right above)...
 
And for this indecision, I largely blame Pinterest - too many ideas and inspiration and out there for one person!
 
On a side note - if you are in the market for some polka dot wall decals, please shoot me a line as I am going to sell my leftovers (and there are a few!) as I cannot stand to see them in my office any longer!
 
I have had a few emails and messages about when the heck am I going to feature this nursery. Well folks, I am waiting on a final few finishing touches before I can finally show it off to you all. And boy I hope that it will be soon, because once our building work kicks off in two weeks, we will all be camping out in the kids rooms for a wee little while and this room aint' going to look so pretty!
 
But for now, here is a little snapshot...
 
 
Please tell me I am not alone when it comes to often occasionally doing things twice?! 

             

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.