Wednesday 25 June 2014

Happy Anniversary and My New Look!

This month marked the two year anniversary of my humble little blog, and to co-coincide with this little occasion, I thought that it was high time that I gave the blog a little bit of a makeover...
 
I truly hope that you love the new look and feel of the page.
 

So what is new?!

Well apart from the fabulous new logo, colours and branding there are a few new features of the blog.
 
I know that so many of my readers love the Organising Tips and the Recipes featured on the blog. As such I have made it so much easier for you to find these, simply by selecting a category from the drop down menu in the top tabs under Get Organised and Recipes.
 

I also have links to my new Social Media Accounts (Twitter and Instagram), and you can now subscribe to receive updates to my blog right in your inbox as I update!
 
The other little feature that I love is the 'Pin It' button which you can use to pin any of the pictures in my blog to your own Pinterest Account if you see something that you like. If you are as addicted to this thing as I am, this is sure to be very handy!
 
I have some fabulous new and existing sponsors on board, and if you might have a product or service to promote, please feel free to browse our Advertising Tab or Contact Me sections for more information on working with me.
 
Love to know what you think of the new look. I must update my profile picture next! 


 

2 comments

  1. I LOVE the new look, Allison! It's gorgeous. Congrats on two happy years of blogging x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.