Thursday 1 May 2014

Life with Two

Can you believe it but on Easter Sunday our little lady was 3 months old?!
 
Time really does fly when you are having fun (and not much sleep apparently)! Before I know it, she will be moving out of home and getting married...
 
These early days (and nights) can seem so long, but once you hit the one year mark you realise just how short they were. I think once you have one baby, you certainly begin to appreciate, treasure and hold your next baby that wee bit more because you know how quickly it is all going to go.
 
One of the truly special moments about having a second child come along, is to witness the love that the two siblings have for one another. Yup I do know that in a few short years there will be fights, screaming, hating each other - you name it. But for now I just love seeing the special hugs, kisses and moments between these two... 
Mr B is such a brilliant big brother, already so protective of his little sister and such a fabulous help to Mummy with nappy changes.

At the risk of jinxing myself, I think it seems to be a teeny bit easier the second time around, would you agree?
 

Turn your roaring tiger into a purring kitten with the closer to nature® new soother range.  Be the first to trial the new baby approved soothers – Register your interest for samples here. There are 4 new styles – Air, Anytime, Night time and Fun to choose from.  The soothers are suitable to use from birth and are designed with an orthodontic silicone teat to support healthy oral development.  $11rrp for a twin pack.  For stockist or for more information, please visit: closertonaturebaby.com I facebook.com.au/closertonaturebaby I @closertonature1
 

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.