Sunday 19 May 2013

Long Time , No Blog...

I can hardly believe that two whole months have passed since I last blogged. Two whole long, difficult and painful months.
 
Sometimes in life you can be cruising along beautifully, then all of a sudden with the blink of an eye, everything changes and knocks you for six. I am sure that most of us have experienced hard times and can very much relate.
 
Thank you so much to so many of you that contacted me via email and Facebook to say that you missed me (!), it really put some sunshine back in to my day.
 
I am now back blogging and I thank you for your patience and support while I had a little unexpected break.
 
I hope that the past few months have been nothing short of wonderful for each and every one of you that continue to stop by my blog every now and then. Your support, readership and advice really does mean so much to me!
 
 

1 comment

  1. Welcome back! It's lovely to read your blog again x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.