Friday 8 March 2013

Utterly Organised Easter Feature

Easter is almost here - can't you just smell the hot cross buns in the air?!!

I don't know about you, but I just love this time of year. It might have a little something to do with the feeling that with Easter brings a sense of guilt free chocolate eating in the name of getting in the 'festive' spirit of course! Judging by my consumption so far, I am taking the Easter festive spirit to a whole new level this year!!
 
To celebrate this beautiful little season I am going to be doing a little Easter feature in the lead up to the Easter period.

As part of this feature there will be a giveaway on a very cute Easter bunny friend thanks to Teddy Treasures, some freebie Easter printables from Be Design Solutions, a look at a few of the things I am doing at home to be a little bit festive and there will be an Easter recipe or two thrown in for good measure.
 
I hope that you will enjoy this little feature on the blog and if you'd like to share what you do to decorate or celebrate Easter, I would love to hear all about it or see your Easter decorating ideas and pictures.

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.