Wednesday 6 February 2013

Amazing Office Organisation with TheChicElement and Win!

As a work at home Mum, I spend a heck of a lot of time starting at the 4 walls of my office. As such, I have (and continue to) really try to set up a place that is functional but also pretty to look at and a little bit inspiring too.
 
Finding the right accessories for the home office or study can be hard. I want stylish, not too pricey and to my taste - not too much to ask is it?! Thankfully TheChicElement offers not only functional but fabulous office products at fabulous prices!
 
TheChicElement has been created by a fellow Australian Work at Home Mum Tiffany and was only launched in January this year. As she welcomed home her third child the previous year it became clear that home would be the best place to work from. But this also led her to discover that she really needed her own ‘space’ within the home to work and feel inspired.
 
Tiffany embarked on a journey of discovery, finding office products and items that would bring that special touch and style and I have to say she has definitely achieved that with her collection which is just divine! Upon browsing TheChicElement's collection, you will completely fall in love with so many pieces for the professional office, home office or study.
 
Here are a few pieces that I am lusting after:
I really need to replace my horrible white Ikea desk chair with something a little more stylish. I love the Ghost Chair above that retails for $99.00 and I also am in love with the Replica Eames Chair below for $69.00. Both are beautiful and within my limited budget, but I am not sure which way to go! Decisions, decisions.....
 
With my little business I have so many folders and files for my clients events, how amazing would my desk look if I stored it all in the Cotton Desk Top divider above?! At $28.95 and free shipping, how can I resist?
The Padfolio is a genius product - it has a front cover clipboard, notepad inside with a handy pocket. This lovely comes in a wide range of patterns, but I could not resist the Chevron design so I have made it mine! At $27.95 with free shipping, you'll probably start volunteering to take minutes at your next staff meeting just so you can whip it out and impress!
 
As a newbie sponsor of the blog, the fabulous news is that if you'd like to get your hands on some of the items in this amazing collection, I have a giveaway kicking off this Friday so you can do just that! Stay tuned to the blog and my Facebook page for more details on how to enter.
 
In the meantime, why not head over to TheChicElement website and pick out your favourites too.... Tell me what do you love?

5 comments

  1. Allison... I think the Eames chair would be more comfy and kinder to your derriere than the Ghost chair. :)

    Didn't realise the Eames chair was cheaper than I thought!.. hmmmm, might get one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ghost chair! I'm looking into getting one for my desk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I like those kind of chairs as office chairs. Better find good stuff that will compliment them too. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these types of chair are really good for small office.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are useful and stylish items to have to make your office well organised. Glad you emphasized that they are not pricey and perfect for any office.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.