Saturday 29 December 2012

Happy New Year and My Favourite Posts for 2012

On Thursday 7th of June this year, I sat around my house and debated taking the plunge in to the blogging world. After much deliberation I set up and created Utterly Organised with the hope that I might have one or two people read and follow my page. I am absolutely blown away that after 6 months that I have just over 2000 faces on my Facebook page and following my adventures.
 
2012 has been an amazing year, not only did I start my own blog, but I also started up my little Event Hire and Styling business which has been also amazing and so much fun. These two new ventures though have only paled in comparison to the other new adventure that started this year - motherhood.
 
 
I wanted to thank each and every single one of you that have supported and followed my blogging journey to date, and I really do look forward to sharing 2013 with you all. The blog has been a really amazing way to connect with so many different people, which was something that I had missed leaving an office environment and starting maternity leave.
 
I have plenty of exciting things in store for 2013, but thought that I would end the year by sharing some of my favourite blog posts of the year just in case you missed out first time around...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I truly do love hearing from you and receiving ideas, inspiration and requests for things to be featured on the blog. So please anytime feel free to comment on my Facebook Page, send me an email at utterlyorganised@gmail.com or simply comment under my blog posts.
 
Wishing you all a wonderful 2013 and may all your dreams come true in the New Year!!

2 comments

  1. You have had an amazing year when you look back. Here's to 2013 being everything and more. Happy New Year Hun - I look forward to continuing to follow your journeys xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Sonia!! Thank you for the lovely post and also for all of your support during the year too x

      Delete

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.