Sunday 15 July 2018

Healthy (ish) Thermomix Double Chocolate Zucchini and Banana Muffins

Every time I share my bake up photos over on my Instagram stories, without a doubt I get asked to share my recipe for these amazing Double Chocolate Zucchini and Banana Muffins.


I am literally living off these lately, they are that good and so much healthier than you think if you are after a sweet treat for lunchboxes or just with your morning cuppa.

You'll Need:



  • 1.5 Zucchinis
  • 2 Bananas
  • 1 Egg
  • 60g oil (extra virgin olive oil or melted coconut oil)
  • 160g raw sugar
  • 250g plain spelt flour (or regular plain flour)
  • 25g cacao powder (or cocoa)
  • 1 Tsp bicarb soda
  • 1/4 Tsp baking powder
  • 40g chocolate chips (or more, I am trying to be good!). I usually cut up Lindt 70% as I love this stuff!! 

Method:

  1. Place zucchini, banana, oil, egg, raw sugar and oil in and mix on speed 5 for approx. 7 seconds
  2. Add dry ingredients (flour, cacao, bicarb soda, baking powder) and mix on speed 4 for approx. 10 seconds
  3. Scrape down side of bowl and add chocolate chips. Mix on reverse, speed 2 for approx. 10 seconds
  4. Spoon into patty cases/muffin trays and bake for approx. 20 mins
  5. Enjoy!
These are amazing when served hot and fresh. However when these reach the end of their life, I like to heat them up with a dollop of yoghurt for a not so naughty (but oh so yummy) after dinner treat. Hope you enjoy!
 

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.