Tuesday 5 June 2018

Win!! Disney on Ice Tickets for Melbourne Show!

See all of your favourite Disney stories, from past to present, come to life in the latest and greatest Disney on Ice Show: Disney on Ice Celebrates 100 Years of Magic!
 
 
 
You can catch all of the action at Hisense Arena from the 5-10th of July - perfect school holiday fun for the kiddos!
 
I am super excited to have 2 x A Reserve tickets (valued at $96) up for grabs at the 5:30pm performance on Sunday 8th July 2018.
 
To enter, please pop over to my Instagram page and enter on the Disney on Ice post in my feed. Giveaway closes this Friday the 8th of June at 20:00 - so hop to it!!
 
For further information on this fantastic show, check out www.DisneyOnIce.com.au
 
Good luck!!

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.