Wednesday 23 November 2016

Candy Mint Designs: Reader Offer!


If you are after a gorgeous piece of statement jewellery to spoil a special friend, family member or yourself with this Christmas, then look no further! Candy Mint Designs make the most stunning pieces of handmade jewellery. All pieces are made with love by the super clever mamma Tiffany who lives over in Adelaide.


Not only does she have the most divine pieces in her store, but Tiffany is also more than happy to work with you to create a piece to suit your recipients (or your own) tastes.

 
Necklaces are only $20-$25 and the studs are also an absolute steal for only $5! How could you resist the mint?!
 
 
My absolute fave, are the Mummy and Me pieces where you get to share your own necklace design with your little one.

 
Necklaces for your mini me are only $15.
 
 
I absolutely LOVE a bit of matchy, matchy (can't you tell?!) and Miss C was so thrilled to have the same necklace as me, she is refusing to take it off in fact!
 

Reader Offer

 
Tiffany has very kindly offered all Utterly Organised readers the chance to get 20% off their orders. Simply use the code UTTERLYORGANISED at checkout to receive the discount.
 
This offer is valid until 3 February 2017, so there is plenty of time to get your orders in for Christmas and for upcoming birthday's for 2017 (sounds so scary!).
 

The design that Miss C and I have is called Denim and Dots and it is STUNNING! I wear a lot of neutrals and pastels and this works with so many items in my wardrobe. I am sure you'll be seeing this number a lot of my outfit of the day posts...
 
 
 
 

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.