Monday 20 June 2016

Aldi Wooden Toys are COMING!!!!!

Happy Monday!

As promised in my recent Playroom post, I said that I would let you know when Aldi had their wooden toy collection back in stores, and guess what....
 
 
Yes that's right folks the wooden toy goodies are being wheeled out again this coming Wednesday 22nd of June - yippee!
 
Looks as though they have the same favourite items on repeat from last year (if you missed out) and a few new faces too....
 
WOODEN HIGH TEA SET: $34.99

We picked up this little set last year and it was a hit from Santa!

CASH REGISTER: $17.99
 
 

 WOODEN FOOD SETS: $17.99


 
We have the salad and the fruit tray set already, but I am keen to try and nab the dairy set this year to add to our collection

WOODEN MARKET STAND: $59.99

 
LOVE this! What a great little alternative to the Le Toy Van stand that we have in our playroom (you can check that out here).
 

Wooden Toy sales are always a super popular special buy day, so definitely set the alarms or convince a friend to head in for you if you happen to be working on Wednesday.
 
You can check out the rest of the wooden toy range and other items also on sale next week here.
 
What do you hope to pick up?
 

 

4 comments

  1. Great price but what a shame for Le Toy Van to ha e their toys copied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me. Wltoys RC car

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever I have some free time, I visit blogs to get some useful info. Today, I found your blog with the help of Google. Believe me; I found it one of the most informative blog. Wltoys RC car

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.