Monday 25 April 2016

Part 1: Miss C's Pink and Gold Minnie Mouse 1st Birthday Party!

Yes, yes I know that she is now 2 years and 4 months old but better late than never!
 
So WAY back at the start of 2015 (sounds positively ancient huh?!), Miss C turned 1.
 
 
And unfortunately for me, I was feeling super under the weather as I was around 9 weeks pregnant with Mr T at the time. Still I pressed on and tried to give her a pretty special little celebration...
 
 
 


 

 
So why Minnie Mouse? Honestly - no idea! I just wanted something cute and girly! I also wanted to do something a bit different to the traditional hot pink, so I went with a soft pink and gold glitter theme.
 
 
 


 
To create the printed materials - banners, tags, chocolate bar wrappers and invites - I worked with the AMAZING (and ever so patient) Ally from Mint Imprint. I shared my vision with Ally and she developed the printed range to absolute perfection.
 
 

 
 
 
The other paperie - spoons, cupcake and cake topper, and the ONE sign were all created by Merc and Jones.
 
All of the stunning photos were yet again captured by Emma from Haven Lifestyle Photography who also snapped Mr B's 1st birthday bash too.
 
Stay tuned for Part 2 as I share all of the food and drink details from the day.
 
 
Love to know what you think....
 
 

6 comments

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous birthday theme! Chloe is one very lucky little girl!! Well done Allison - look forward to seeing Part 2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlene - will have Part #2 up tomorrow x

      Delete
  2. Very impressive and wishes to you. Thanks for the share.

    Cloth Drying Stand | Buy Ironing Boards Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute theme and you did amazing putting it together. If you don't mind me asking where did you get a back drop like the one in you pictures ? With the Minni mouse head

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute theme and you did amazing putting it together. If you don't mind me asking where did you get a back drop like the one in you pictures ? With the Minni mouse head

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog, thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.