Friday 7 November 2014

Project Cubby House: Your Questions Answered!

So you've read the Step by Step Guide?

You've caught up on the final reveal and stockist post?

Well now it is time to answer all of your questions on the Tuff Cubbies Havana Cubby House... 



1. What are the measurements of the Havana?

The approx. measurements (including the deck/veranda area) are:

1500mm (W) x 2350mm (D) x 1700mm (H)

The height given above is to the highest point in the roof, the actual sidewall height is approx. 1300mm.


The Havana is the base model in the range, so if you need something larger - check out the other styles in the range here.

You can also extend the height from 1700mm to 1900mm by purchasing a height extension kit - a great option if you have taller kiddlets in the family!
 

2. Did you purchase the Height extension kit?

No, my cubby pictured is the standard height.


As you can see from the pictures though, it is still a fantastic size (my son is almost 3 years of age and quite tall for his age).
 

3. Is delivery expensive?

The delivery prices are dependent upon where in Australia you are located, please contact Tuff Cubbies for an accurate quote to your postcode.

For Christmas time, they do offer a bulk delivery pick up option in Melbourne and in Brisbane. On certain dates and times, you can go to a set address and pick up your cubby house for a super small delivery fee of $145 (save $200 - $500 on delivery costs).

If you contact the team at Tuff Cubbies they can give you some more information on this and other depot delivery options (outside of Christmas periods) - such a great idea!
 

4. My husband is not super handy (and neither am I) - do you think we could put this together?

I do think that you do have to have a basic handyman abilities - like putting together an Ikea flatpack - not Carpentry building skills or anything special but a basic use of tools!

The hardest part for us was the painting (and Mr B trying to 'help' out) - I suggest do a weekend working bee and rope a few friends or family members and knock this off in no time at all!

Don't forget if you are in Sydney, there is an installation service available for a fee.
 

5. Do they offer a payment plan?

Tuff Cubbies have a 3 Month Layby available, whereby monthly payments are required to pay off your cubby.
 
I am a bit of a Layby fan, so I think this is a fabulous idea!
 
 

6. Can you tell me a bit more about the Reader Offer? And does it only apply to the one you have?

 
The reader offer applies to all models in the Tuff Cubbies range, not just the Havana.
 
Tuff Cubbies have very kindly offered my Utterly Organised readers a very exclusive offer to  receive 10% off their Cubby order, simply quote UTTERLY when placing your order direct with the team (by phone or email).
 
For pricing, availability and orders you can contact Tuff Cubbies on their Facebook Page or by emailing tuffcubbies.info@gmail.com
 
This offer is only valid from now until 31 December 2014 (or while stock lasts - and these sell like hotcakes!).
 
Offer is not valid on delivery. It does not apply to any sales, specials, discounts or promotional items. One claim per person.
 

7. What paint colours have you used?



Dulux Vivid White: For the inside and white trim
 
Dulux Tranquil Retreat: For the Pale Grey Exterior
 
Dulux Colourbond Colour Basalt: For the roof. This is actually going to be our new roof colour post extension - thanks to my amazing reader that told me about this colour if you are reading this!
 
Even though I am totally prone to post paint change of mind, I love how the colours all turned out.
 

More Questions?

 
Right, I think that I have now covered all of the questions that I have received so far. I wanted to say a big thank you to those that took the time to send me questions and also lovely comments on the cubby house too.
 
Got another question for me?
 
Please comment below and I will reply to you ASAP!
 
Stay tuned as over the next few days I have an amazing felt ball garland, outdoor bunting and set of two stool covers (just like I have used!), up for grabs in a giveaway. Hope to see you then!
 
 

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.