Tuesday 11 September 2012

Free kitchen printables by request - What do you need in your home?!

You might recall that I had proclaimed that this week would be dedicated to looking at pantry organisation... However with the Christening preparations, work for a client and participating in the Style Workshop on the weekend - life has gotten in the way of my best intentions (and ability!) to prepare this piece for you.

So instead I hope that me featuring Mr B's Christening, offering up my laundry printables and announcing the winner of the Home Storage & Living competition may just make up for the lack of 'perfect pantries' for this week.

Rest assured that this piece will be featured very, very soon for you and I promise that the wait will be very much worth it. You see I have one very talented graphic designer coming on board as a sponsor, and together we would like to develop some free kitchen printables to make your own home utterly organised.

So what is it that you would like or need in your home? Do you need a menu planner? A shopping list perhaps? Or how about a chores sheet? Maybe you have another suggestion. I would love to see what it is that you would all like and need in your homes, and we will begin developing the most popular choice for you and include in this feature. Please comment below this post as to what you might like to see us create. See I told you that the wait would be worth it :-)

I am also really enjoying hearing from so many of you via email, Facebook or my blog suggesting ideas for posts or asking for advice. I promise that I will get around to featuring your requests shortly and please keep the requests, emails and comments coming. I truly do love hearing from each and every one of you.

4 comments

  1. A menu planner is a great idea! Can you start the 20 day challenge again soon? I missed the start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chores planner with days of the week next to daily chores to tick off once done. So can use the same sheet for a week if that makes sense?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes a chores list as per previous comment with days of the week. Sounds great!

    Also a few different menu planners I would personally like one that is just dinner but come holidays I need one for lunch & dinner. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Notecards that I can either use for general jottings or join up into a notepad.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.